YEP Basketball Challenge
November 17 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The first-time event includes Hot Shot, Free Throws and a 3-on-3 Round Robin Tournament Championship.
The event is targeting Park Hill Community youth, but not exempting youth in surrounding [local] areas. One of YEP’s goals is to provide a community event, project, activity or project each quarter. This Event is staged to provide an atmosphere of team work, respect of others, sportsmanship, respecting the rules of the game and discipline. Also, during the event, it will give me and others to share the purpose and intent of YEP in hopes of recruiting more local youth into the Program.
Let’s help John Freeman, founder of YEP. Here’s what he needs from volunteers:
1. 12 Rotating: Referees/Scorekeepers/Timers/Recorders
2. 4 Rotating: To serve refreshments.
3. 4 Rotating: To Monitor/Patrol/Supervise the general areas of facility usage: gymnasium, parking lot, restrooms ONLY!!!
4. 2 to work the Registration Table
5. 8 to setup/takedown; 4 for each
[NOTE: John will provide clipboards, pencils, scoresheets, scoreboards, timing devices and whistles for all the Officials].